Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lot's of Exciting stuff!

Well for Mothers' day we went to Six Flags, as the Tuckers' would do, we got there when it opened and left the park when it closed :) What a wonderful to spend the day, Caitlin and Carly had so much fun! We also finished another year of school! I'm so proud of the girls, they truly worked so hard! I cannot believe they are now 1st and 2nd graders! WOW!! Tonight, Cary is sitting at the table and beginning the paper work! lot's and lot's of paper work :) I'm about to join in on the fun. It seems so far away, I can't wait to see our child in the near future, to be apart of our family and to be able to be apart of the wonderful memories that I feel so blessed to be apart of! God is so good, I am so thankful. Praying for our child today. Thanking the Lord for the children we have, what a gift!

1 comment:

Natalie Fournet said...

So exciting...praying with joy and thanksgiving for you guys and the journey He has you on. I met a family today with 10 kids...3 adopted form Ethiopia and they are going next month to adopt one more from Ethiopia. 11 kids! My friend your journey may just be getting started:)