Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Amazing!

Words cannot express the privelage I experienced in having the kidney transplant surgery! God is so good, thanks for all your continued prayers as Angi and I continue to recover. Angi is doing well! I am resting well. The body of Christ has truly surrounded us and loved us through meals and taking care of the girls; my heart is full. The amount of joy before surgery and after is indescribable, words fail to describe what I witnessed and the joy in other folks who took part in hanging out at the hospital before/during/after surgery was fun to witness. God has given me much and to HIM I am grateful. Praising the Lord for my husband who has stepped up huge and taken the task of mommy for two weeks! Praying for my sweet friend as she continues to heal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I read 1 John on Saturday and was struck by these words -
"We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoever has the world's goods, and sees his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him? Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth." (1 John 3:16-18)


I am so challenged by the way you have loved in deed and in truth. What an encouragment and a witness to the God who has so radically changed your heart. Thanks for being the body of Christ for your friend...thanks for sharing of yourself in a way that very few would ever consider....thanks for allowing Jesus to make you more like Him!


- David