Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Precious Moments


Our girls are so excited about our son! As we are too! So many different emotions but know that the Lord is in control and with that comes so much PEACE! I have learned so much already through our son and he's not even with us yet. The Lord has taught me much over the past few days! I'm blown away! Our precious girls are so excited about him coming home but they also have a lot of questions and unknowns as well. Great teaching moments on God's goodness and his will for our lives. Not of the things we ask but what HE ask's of us!! Sweet Carly drew a picture for our son that we will be sending this next week along with some other things and I wanted to post it. Thank you Lord for placing love in our girls hearts for others and already instilling a longing in them to meet their brother!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet drawing -- I'm sure her brother will love to get it!