Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Friday, March 27, 2009

My heart Longs for you!


I'm just sitting here thinking about our sweet boy. It's 5:36pm in Addis right now and I wonder what he's doing? I miss him, my heart feels void. I am so thankful for God and how HE has rescued our son and brought him to us. Lord, what do you have in store? In my struggles with control I wish I had all the answers. But I do know this, you are GOOD and perfect and you know the plans all mapped. I haven't blogged in awhile, not much to report. The girls are almost done with school in a few months;lots of changes going on with them, some encouraging others refining :) I am so grateful this year for so many things! Cary and I are continuing to do ReEngage, which is a beautiful reminder of God's love. Sweet son, we have missed you this year, but are so excited for these next few months as we come closer to grasping you in our arms. The girls are excited yet also nervous, about the same for Cary and I.. WIll you love us, will you attach? Will you know how loved you are? BUT so excited for the day when I can teach you about the Lord, the saviour whom rescues us all and adopts us into his family. Love you and miss you today.

1 comment:

Jena said...

Hi I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jena Zimmerman and we are adopting a beautiful little boy from Ethiopia. He is almost 23 months old and we are waiting to pass court. I thought maybe we might be traveling together so I wanted to give you my email and blog site if you want to keep in touch. email is joejenaz@yahoo.com and blog is zfamilyblessings@blogspot.com