Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A month with Wolasa




Well it's been a little over a month now that our precious son has been home! Wolasa! Yes, name change but long story..quick version, he made it clear he liked his birth name more than the name we had for him so there you have it! Wolasa is precious! I cannot tell you how fun it has been! I could eat him up! Daily I am so grateful for this precious boy and daily I can visually see the gospel. Our girls LOVE him dearly and vice versa. To watch their gifts come out as they love and serve him is sweet. I am so thankful to the Lord, knowing that each day we take as they come not to be dependent on circumstances or people (which can be hard for me) I've been doing a Beth Moore study on the fruit of the spirit and it's been awesome! JOY, that's this week. TO have the kind of Joy Paul experienced throughout, in spite of his trials. I desire that! I confess that Africa was a challenging trip for me. There were so many emotions, mixed in with struggling with not being in my comfort zone. I have processed alot over the past month and know the Lord is so faithful in what HE has shown me. I desire to go back to Ethiopia soon. I do know this, we will adopt soon again. What a gift that my family has had the dear privelage of being a part of. So thankful. Just praying now over transitions and praying over my heart which STILL struggles with the fear of the unknown..I will be faithful and obedient to Christ I can promise you that, the blessings are too much, I will not turn the other way.

No comments: