Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sent off initial information to Gladney

I sent to Gladney our information sheet today.....very strange; I'm walking back from the post office, where I paid extra to get the info to Gladney hopefully no later than Friday, and as I'm walking back to my office, my stomach is really upset.......I'm nervous that something could happen to slow or delay or stop our adoption......man, this is weird. I go from saying "no way" to adoption no less than a year ago....to, now, "please God, don't let anything get in the way of our adoption". Thank you Lord for pursuing me.....as I once said "no" to You, and you graciously and lovingly moved in my heart to a "yes" to You. Thank you for doing that to me - and for our child(ren) that await us.....please, Lord, if it is your will, that this process would lead us to an adoption of a beatiful child(ren) of Yours......oh - and can you do it smoothly and quickly?.....if it is Your wil! Thank you for adopting us into your family through your Son!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hear the sound of the starting pistol firing off...let the paperchase journey begin!!

You guys are gonna do great!!

- David