Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Caitlin, Rediet and Carly

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WOW!

Here we go!! I'm so excited! I couldn't agree more with my sweet husband! There are so many thoughts going on through my head yet continuing to turn it all over to the Lord. Praising the Lord for what HE is doing. As we are being led in this direction I am being sifted like crazy. Amazing how the Lord can multi-task the way HE can. Thankful, praising the Lord today. Yes, i'm a bit anxious about all the paperwork, Cary it's all you babe :)

3 comments:

Natalie Fournet said...

How exciting...and how awesome to be a part of with you friends!

Anonymous said...

How exciting... Praying for God's wisdom in this wonderful process.

Brooke W said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving me the comment...Congrats on beginning the process! Sounds like you guys are in the same boat as us 2 years ago-time has flown....I'd love to chat more over email if you want-it might be difficult over the blog comment area...a 3 year old is definately an adventure:) In some ways, it is more difficult adopting a 3 year old than an older child, I think...but then again, we have only done it once so it's hard to compare...I'm talking about the transition...well, email me if you want to talk more! Talk to you soon!!!
brookewest@wowway.com